Employment legal services
BDO Tax Legal can assist you with all aspects of employment regulations in Denmark. Ensuring your company local compliance with Danish legislation.
How can we assist:
- Danish employment legislation and collective labor law
- Employment contracts compliant to Danish Legislation
- Individual dismissals
- Employee policies
- Negotiating settlements and drafting of documentation
- Absence, sick leave, maternity leave
- The Danish Holiday Act
- Restriction of competition
- Bonus and other incentive schemes, including share-based incentive schemes
- Immigration services, visa and working permits
- Secondment of employees
- Taxation in Denmark
- Register in RUT (Register of Foreign Service Providers)
- Et cetera
BDO Tax Legal offers a broad expertise in all legal aspects concerning the relationship between employer and employee, and we can advice you within all areas of employment regulations in Denmark including taxation of employees.
We take pride in creating practical solutions and value for our clients.
BDO Tax Legal services primarily advises employers, but also executive officers and managing directors.
Download one page in English
Download one page in German