Private Client Services
We offer international tax advice for individuals, family businesses and foundations. Thanks to BDO Private Client Services, we have access to specialist expertise in around 20 countries that is intended for families who have assets to manage.
Because Denmark is a high-tax country in some respects, but a low-tax country in other respects, a well-prepared fiscal strategy can provide significant financial benefits.
The regulations concerning international taxation are extensive and are established by different states and organizations, which in some cases can result in a very high tax expense. In the worst case, the same income can be taxed twice. BDO provides assistance with long-term planning for the family so you can be assured of paying the correct tax.
We can help you with the following issues:
• Generational transition in Denmark or abroad
• Analysis of the tax implications for foreign transactions
• Taxation of pensions when moving abroad
• Estate and gift tax planning
• Assistance in the formation of foreign companies
• Voluntary correction of incorrect tax returns
• Reporting to the Danish TAX authorities
• Taxation on the formation of family foundations
Contact us today for a non-committal talk if you would like to know more about how BDO's tax advisors can help you as a Private Client.