Effective change management is crucial in international taxation, and our international tax team advises a wide range of clients in a variety of industries to control their worldwide tax and reporting expenses. Whether you have a business that has just taken the first steps out or into Denmark, or if you own a multinational company with complex operations and structures worldwide, we offer a full range of assistance in cooperation with our international network.
We advise clients on the full range of international issues - from establishment, structuring and transfer pricing to beneficial ownership and financing.
Through our international network, we have a global coverage with almost 1,600 offices in more than 160 countries. With integrated counseling, we want to reduce your worldwide costs and administrative burdens across different taxes and duties, including customs and handling of expatriates. You will get a central point of contact in Denmark for your worldwide activities, and we will tailor individual solutions based on our knowledge of your company, group structure and strategies.
- You need tax advice when structuring a group of companies
- You want to understand double taxation conditions - You are planning cross-border acquisitions, disposals or reorganizations
- You are looking to expand abroad
- You will manage intellectual property rights or R&D expenses more effectively
Our advice includes
- Effective tax strategy for both Danish and foreign investments
- Keeping you up to date with new developments that affect your business
- Danish social security contributions
- Danish withholding Taxes - Outbound payments
- Payment of corporate income tax in Denmark
- Reconstruction of Danish subsidaries
- The Danish Transfer Pricing Rules
Contact us today if you would like to know more