Career and employment history
Niels Schiander has specialized in the Corporate Finance disciplines of mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and strategic financial advisory.
Niels holds a M.Sc. in Finance and Accounting from Copenhagen Business School (CBS).
Selected career and employment history
- 2020- BDO Corporate Finance
- 2018-2019 Scandinavian Corporate Finance Advisers
- 2017-2018 Colliers International
- 2011-2017 EY M&A
- 2007-2011 Deloitte Corporate Finance
- 2004-2006 Habro Group
- Sell-side and buy-side M&A transactions
- International and local M&A transactions.
- Capital raising for private companies.
- Have served a diversified client base of local and international clients including privately owned companies, listed companies, private equity, other financial sponsors and the Danish State.