We help optimise your supply chain, allowing you to deliver the desired customer service at the best possible price.
We specialise in ensuring a swift and secure implementation of new solutions in the supply chain, where the supply chain approach is coupled with the collaboration with selected key suppliers as a cornerstone of the supply chain optimisation.
Within supply chain management, we assist with:
- Supply chain analysis, through a structured, fact-based mapping of either the entire supply chain or selected areas
- Formulation of supply chain strategy, where based on external conditions, alternative solution scenarios are described from which the optimum future supply chain strategy can be chosen
- Optimisation of the planning and management of the supply chain, including ensuring a balance between demand (sales) and supply ("Sales & Operations Planning").
- Cost optimisation of the supply chain. The cost optimisation is based on facts such as time consumption, cost analyses and measurements
- Service optimisation of the supply chain, that is to ensure that the supply chain is optimised in regards to customer expectations and needs
- Minimising tied-up capital in the supply chain by optimising inventory levels of raw materials, intermediate products and finished products.
- Optimisation of parts of the supply chain, i.e. forecasting, purchasing, inventory, production or transport.