Food, meals and nutrition
In municipalities and regions, food and meals are an important part of the offer to the public and patients.
We offer a wide range of solutions in the field. These include:
- Analyses as a basis for political decisions and strategies
- Scenario calculation of the consequences of new concepts and reorganisation
- Cost analyses, tariff and price calculation
- Development projects on concepts, interdisciplinarity, competences, operations and organisation
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and interface clarification
- Offering and comparative bids
- Developing i.e. manuals and videos
Citizen-, patient- and customer-centric
Our food-related experience covers:
- Care for the elderly – including care centres and food services for citizens living at home
- School meals
- The disability area
- The hospital area
- The psychiatry
- Private and public canteens
In all areas, we work to create coherence between quality, operations and economy. Food, meals and nutrition support core services as treatment, rehabilitation, care, nursing and health. At the same time, food is an essential source of human well-being. We work with all aspects of user experience and professional quality.
How can we help?
We have more than 20 years of experience in consulting and analysis in food, meals and nutrition.
Our consultants have wide-ranging experience and professional backgrounds and offer customised solutions which support economy, operations and quality. We match all assignments with exactly the team needed for the job. We are happy to come by for a casual meeting, discussing local challenges and solutions in the food and meal area.