Partner, State Authorized Public Accountant, Head of Transaction Services & Valuation at BDO Corporate Finance, Denmark.
Career and employment history
Lasse Fredborg is responsible of Transaction Services & Valuation in BDO Corporate Finance in Denmark.
He is an expert within financial due diligence, valuation, financial modelling and related services.
Lasse has more than 15 years of experience assisting with cross boarder transactions.
Lasse is a State Authorized Public Accountant and holds a M.Sc. Aud from Copenhagen Business School (CBS).
Selected career and employment history
- 1988-2014 Executive Director, Ernst & Young Transaction Advisory Services
- 2014-2015 Partner Revisionfirmaet Westergaard
- 2015- BDO Corporate Finance
- Main Capital/Ymor - Assistance in connection with acquisition of Avenida
- Cafax – Sold to JDE. Assistance to vendor
- Modern Dental Europe – Assistance in connection with acquisitions in Scandinavia
- Bøjsø Døre & Vinduer – Sold to Inwido. Assistance to vendor
- Eurofins – Assistance in connection with acquisition in Denmark
- SG Amaturen – Assistance in connection with aqcuisition of Riegens Lighting
- Ferm Living – Assistance with due diligence for Vendis Capital (BE) in connection with acquisition
- Jensen Group - Assistance in connection with aqcuisition of Inwatec