For both employers and employees it can have major financial consequences if the company does not have sufficient control over the employee benefits and allowances, when they are taxable and when to report them.
Our webinar is targeted foreign employers who wish to employ in Denmark. You can join the webinar either if you are english speaking staff in large Danish companies, or employed in international companies located outside DK.
- tax-free travel and transport allowance
- company car – work-related and private use of the company's cars
- free food and accommodation
- free phone, computer and Internet
- gifts for employees
- other common employee benefits
- the requirements for reporting and withholding.
Price: 1,5 hour - DKK 850 ex vat per person.
The webinar is held by our specialist Tanya Honoré Schultz
Sign up here
We also hold a webinar about employing in Denmark, where you will get a high-level introduction to the Danish labour market, working conditions and general mandatory regulations in Denmark.
See webinar here