Director, BDO Corporate Finance, Denmark
Career and employment history
Per is Director in the Transaction Department in BDO Corporate Finance in Denmark
Per is specialized within Transaction Services including sell side and buy side due diligence and consultancy.
He is an expert within real estate and has been involved in many transactions of residential properties as well as commercial properties.
Per has worked within auditing and accounting in EY a number of years followed by several years in EY’s Transaction Department.
Per holds a M.Sc. Aud from Copenhagen Business School (CBS).
Selected career and employment history
Ernst & Young – Auditing and accounting (7 years)
Ernst & Young – Transactions Services (5 years)
- Eurowind Energy A/S merged with Eniig Renewables A/S
- Scape Technologies A/S – IPO on Nasdaq First North Denmark
- JSB Group A/S – JSB Group A/S acquired by Gurit Holding AG
- Conferize A/S – IPO on Nasdaq First North Denmark
- Blackstone – Blackstone has made several real estate transactions in Copenhagen
- Dybvad Stålindustri A/S – Dybvad Stålindustri sold to Procuritas
- Transcargo - Transcargo sold to FREJA
- Ecofleet - Ecofleet sold to Fleet Complete
- Sif Jakobs Jewellery ApS - Sif Jakobs Jewellery ApS sold to Aeternum Holding