We help our clients to identify and understand essential considerations in connection with acquisitions, sales, mergers, raising capital and stock exchange listing. Our approach, combined with our experience, makes us an attractive partner in transaction processes. We provide our clients with tailored solutions that meet their needs, whether the transaction is in Denmark or abroad.
Our Transaction Services team provides high quality assistance in all parts of the transaction process. We know what distinguishes the successful from the less successful process. Our consultants have carried out a very large number of transactions and processes. Our professional base, combined with substantial practical experience, means that we are best placed to help with valuable advice. Advice which helps to reduce risks and which contributes to finding solutions to complex issues, which often arise in connection with company transactions.
To best meet our clients’ expectations and needs, we focus on
- providing flexible and scalable solutions which are tailored to the specific project
- ‘hands-on’ involvement of senior resources
- selecting the right team to ensure high quality and effective implementation, according to the size and complexity of the project
- ongoing communication and close cooperation with our client and our client’s other advisors
- advising on the basis of what we really believe as our fee structure is not tied to a particular outcome.
Our focus, combined with our expertise and broad experience, from both the buyer and the seller side in the transaction process, explains why we are an attractive partner.
Our clients in Transaction Services range from small and medium-sized private businesses to large listed groups in Denmark and abroad, as well as private equity firms and public sector enterprises.
Services provided by our Transaction Services team include:
- financial due diligence for the buyer (FDD)
- vendor due diligence (VDD)
- independent business review (IBR)
- transaction advice for the buyer or the seller
- exit readiness
- virtual data room (VDR).
Contact us for an informal chat about how we can help you and your business