Career and employment history
Henrik Mølgaard has a broad experience within Corporate Finance disciplines like mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and capital markets.
Henrik holds a M.Sc. in Finance and Accounting from Copenhagen Business School (CBS).
Selected career and employment history
• 2019- BDO Corporate Finance
• 2017-2019 Vice President, Head of Group Treasury & Investor Relations, Nilfisk A/S
• 2015-2016 Management Consultant, Grundfos Holding A/S
• 2013-2015 Senior Director, Nordea
• 2012-2013 Vice President, Head of Group Treasury, NKT Holding A/S
• 2010-2012 City Country Officer (Country Head), Citigroup Denmark
• 2007-2010 Director, Citigroup Denmark
• 2004-2006 Vice President, Head Group Treasury & Risk Management, Brdr. Hartmann A/S
• 2000-2004 Assistant Treasurer, Novo Nordisk A/S
• 1999-2000 Treasury Manager, Superfos A/S
• 1989-1999 Vice President/various positions, Corporate Finance, Danske Bank