Senior Manager, BDO Corporate Finance in Denmark.
Career and employment history
Michael is Senior Manager in BDO Corporate Finance in Denmark. He is responsible for completion mergers, acquisitions and capital injections.
Michael has more than 5 years of experience as a Corporate Finance adviser and he has advised both larger and smaller Danish and international companies about mergers and acquisitions.
He has carried out a large number of transactions within a wide range of industries.
Michael holds a MSc. from Handelshøjskolen, Aarhus University.
Recent transaction experience:
- European House of Beds – European House of Beds sold to Capidea
- Sundby Trapper – Sundby Trapper sold to Lynx Equity Limited
- Gaest.com - Gaest.com sold to Airbnb.com
- Eurowind Energy A/S – Eurowind Energy A/S merged with Eniig Renewables A/S
- SOLO Company – Management Buyout
- Optimate ApS – sold to Industri Udvikling and Management
- Trans Nordic Tours - sold to Tour Partner Group
- Dybvad Stålindustri – Selling Dybvad Stålindustri to Procuritas
- Aalborg Maskinfabrik and Nordjysk Stål – Selling Aalborg Maskinfabrik and Nordjysk Stål to Vækst Invest Nordjylland
- Golfbox - Golfbox bought by MSL Solutions
- Genoskan – Genoskan bought by Eurofins
- Sahl Arkitekter – Sahl Arkitekter bought by Rambøll