Erklæringer for Udenrigsministeriet
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark has commissioned BDO Copenhagen to undertake auditing of the following business partnership programs:
- DBP (Danida Business Partnerships)
- DBE (Danida Business Explorer)
- BPD (Business Project Development)
- B2B (Business to Business)
- IPD (Innovative Partnerships for Development)
Administration of the partnership programs is based on reimbursement of expenditures for activities approved by the Embassy. Consequently, the request for reimbursement must be submitted to the Danish Embassy in the country of the on-going project. All claims for reimbursement must be audited and be accompanied by a signed auditor´s statement.
In order to obtain the auditor´s statement the signed reimbursement form and all documentation cf. the checklists below must be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail as PDF files.
Below please find checklists for each of the 5 programs. You will find 2 checklists for each program: “first time with BDO” containing request for additional information, and “not the first time with BDO”.
To ascertain that the documentation is complete you are requested to use the checklist and to forward it with the documentation. Should the checklist not be included the submission will be rejected. The checklists highlight items for special attention where errors and mistakes often occur. Using the checklists will thus ensure that the documentation is complete the first time.
DBP (Danida Business Partnerships):
DBE (Danida Business Explorer):
- Checklist - Not first time with BDO - DBE
- Checklist - First time with BDO - DBE
- Pricelist - DBE
- Statement of truth - DBE
BPD (Business Project Development):
- First time with BDO - checklist for documentation - BPD
- Not the first time with BDO - BPD
- Price list - BPD
B2B (Business to Business):
- First time with BDO - checklist for documentation - B2B
- Not the first time with BDO - B2B
- Price list - B2B